dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Friday, August 08, 2008
Today we had national day celebrations in school (:Started off with combined assembly at the terraces, where we witnessed this parade commence. Done by HCI (high school) UG groups! (: it was really quite impressive :D Then we went back to the hall for our own concert (: was pretty alright! after that, went out with 6V to cine for lunch/kbox! :D Gygi and Meiting are really fantastc singers! Zach is totally JayChou-imitation material i swear! :D After that we went to watch Money Not Enough 2. OMG its the best show ever! I was crying and crying throughout the thingy and everyone else was kindof laughing :X Dom kept saying i was silly! haha. but i know i wasn't. Shaln't spoil anything for the people who haven't caught the show, PLS GO CATCH IT! But basically. I LOVE MY FAMILY. I LOVE MY MUMMY, YIMA AND DADDY. And may i be struck by lightning if I am ever unfilial to them or send them to an old folks' home. <33333333333333! |